Develop a deeper, stronger relationship with your mind and body. Integrate yoga into your life in a way that compliments your needs and goals. Have an exceptional experience.
Improve your core strength, flexibility, and stamina through thoughtful, breath-based movement; practicing yoga that is paced at your fitness and experience level, and aligned with your body's needs. Connect with your physical body.
Calm your mind through-out your practice and, through meditation and breathing, learn how to steady your mind in-the-moment. Even if, in the past, you have found meditation difficult or you have never tried, you will learn and practice techniques that can be easily applied; learn accessible and portable meditation and breathing practices.
This 90-Day Yoga Challenge is not meant to be a boot camp. We're not asking you to drop everything and practice yoga 90 days in a row. We know you are busy. And we also know that you want to integrate yoga into your life. We think we know how to help you do that.
This series includes 48 yoga sessions over 90 days. You can move at the class pace, or at your own pace. Everything is recorded so you can practice when and where-ever you want.
Here's how it works:
* 15 of the classes are available Day 1, provided online and on a thumb-drive. You can practice the classes whenever you like.
* 15 of the classes focus on movement; these classes are scheduled in advance, 60-minutes in duration, available live in the the studio and online, and also recorded so you can practice the classes whenever you would like.
* 15 of the classes focus on breathing and meditation; these classes are scheduled in advance, 45-minutes in duration, available live online, and also recorded so you can practice the classes whenever you would like.
* 3 of the classes are one-on-one, 30-minutes in duration, in the studio or online, and completely focused on you and what you would like to practice. These classes can be live in-person or online, and are scheduled based on your availability.
We will have forums, and bonus content. There will be motivation email, check-ins, and all kinds of cool stuff.
All you need is a computer, phone, or tablet. If you want to practice on a schedule or download, you will need internet access. You do not need to ever come to the studio, unless you would like to. You can practice anywhere -- while you're on vacation, while you are at home, everywhere. You get to keep all of the videos so you are purchasing a library of 45 yoga practices that you can use for a lifetime.
You love yoga and you want more from your practice.
You feel comfortable in your yoga classes and you want to start practicing at home too.You have not done much yoga and you love it, and want to make it a larger part of your life.
Wherever your story. Wherever you are with yoga, the 90-Day Yoga Challenge meets you there. Take your practice to your next level, in a way that suits your needs and wants. Practice your yoga, your way, where-ever you are. Over 90-days, experiment, play, learn, and challenge your practice, to get where you want to be.
An amazing opportunity to practice 48 times in 90-days...
- 60-minute live asana practices -- simulcast classes. Asana is yogic movement and the focus in these hour-long classes is movement to increase flexibility, strengthen core, gain mobility, and connect breath-to-movement. Classes are every-other-week.
- 30-minute focused asana practices -- available Day 1, on-demand. These are the basics. Sun Salutations A, B, C in many 3 flavors each, and 1 hybrid, plus 5 inspiring floor-series.
- 45-minute breath and meditation practices -- focused on breathing and mind-management, these practices are simulcast alternate the live asana practices and invigorate mind and body.
- 30-minute one-on-ones -- private virtual or in-person sessions to focus on what's most important to you.
Available to all. All experiences. Everyone. Everywhere.
1. Does this mean I need to do yoga every day for 90 days?
No. Yes. Whatever you want. There are 15 videos available immediately, and 30 more scheduled classes.
2. Do I have to go to scheduled classes at the time scheduled?
No. Yes. Whatever you want. All classes are recorded for future consumption so you can join on schedule or after, or both. Up to you.
3. I'm worried my schedule is too inconsistent or busy to make it to every class. Will it work?
Yes! You can watch the classes any time you want because they're all recorded. Classes are available within 24 hours after they end.
4. Do these classes count towards my insurance totals for reimbursement?
Yes! If you're enrolled in insurance reimbursement, we'll keep count of your sessions and submit your participation, including these sessions, each month, per usual.
If you have unanswered questions, complete and submit the form below and we'll get back to you soon.