Yoga, food, drinks, great company, and adventure await you on our Chicago Yoga Weekend. This retreat is great for everyone and no prior yoga experience needed.
The adventure starts when you arrive in Chicago Friday afternoon after your flight or drive, or if you live in Chicago, when we meet at yoga. For those traveling, we'll meet at our downtown hotel for 3 PM check-in and refresh. The first yoga experience is a 90-minute moderate intensity class shortly around 4:30 PM, an L-ride away from the hotel. After, we'll return to the hotel and get ready for a dinner and drinks at Kitchen 17. Saturday starts with a *bonus* 2-mile walk before our 75-minute AM class or skip-it and Uber to the mid-day 60-minute rooftop and mimosa moderate-intensity yoga class. Some will do both, riding directly from the first class to the next. The afternoon and night is yours to do with what you will (psst: optional spa services can be scheduled in advance). Sunday, we'll check-out of the hotel around 10 AM and make our way with our bags to a 90-minute Restorative class, eating at The Chicago Diner for breakfast/brunch before we UberXL to the airport, departing the city any time after 2 PM.
Don't worry about logistics. Pay no mind to class fees. Candice, your host, will take care of all of that. All you need to do is show-up and be ready to do yoga and experience Chicago.
Here is what's included
- Single occupancy guests get a private room with a King bed
- Double occupancy guests get a shared room with a two Queen beds
- "Local" reservations do no include accommodations
- To/from hotel and hotel with group on days of arrival and departure
- To/from hotel and yoga classes with group
- Transport will include a mix of train and Uber
- Group dinner on Friday night at Kitchen 17
- Group breakfast/brunch on Sunday at The Chicago Diner
Scheduled group yoga classes (1 Friday, 2 Saturday, 1 Sunday)
Candice Clemens, 500 RYT, will be with you every step of the way. She will be your guide, your customer service representative, your yoga facilitator, your host, and your partner on this journey.
Here's what it costs
- Single, King room $750 per person | $250 deposit
- Double, 2 Queens 555 per person | $200 deposit
- Local (no hotel, no transport) 200 per person | $100 deposit
Here are a few rules you'll probably want to know about...
- You may cancel your reservation at any time.
- If you cancel on or before March 31, 2018, your deposit will be refunded less 5% fee.
- No refunds after March 31, 2018.
- If we cancel your reservation for any reason, a 100% refund with be issued to you within 24 hours.
- Full balance due payable via PayPal invoice (emailed to you upon deposit) on-or-before April 1, 2018.
- Double occupancy guests will be assigned a roommate unless they choose one prior to arrival.
When do we start?
- Flying in: Meet the group at 2 PM on Friday, May 4, 2018, outside the Yoga Room at Chicago O'Hare. Contact us if you're flying into Midway.
- Driving: Check-in to the hotel from 3 PM on Friday, May 4, 2018.
- Local: Meet us at our first yoga studio stop, 15-minutes prior to class, on Friday, May 4, 2018.
When do we part?
- Flying out: We'll Uber from breakfast/brunch, arriving at Chicago O'Hare/Midway a little before 1 PM, on Sunday, May 6, 2018.
- Driving/Local: We'll part after breakfast/brunch around 12 PM on Sunday, May 6, 2018.